Self-Confidence is HARD
At one point or another we all feel self-conscious and feel like people are judging us. No matter what, people will criticize our appearance, how we act, and what we do. It's in our nature to observe others. We might not always voice our judgement out loud, but we do have those thoughts. That being said, you have to stop worrying about what others think and start working on what makes you happy!
Here are a few pointers from Rongun that helped me get past the self confidence hurdles and be able to truly live my life for me.
- STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES.
- DO WHAT TRULY MAKES YOU HAPPY. STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE FOR YOUR PARENTS OR YOUR FRIENDS.
- DRESS THE WAY THAT MAKES YOU FEEL YOUR BEST.
- SING, DANCE AND LAUGH OFTEN.
- WAKE UP EVERY DAY WITH THE MINDSET THAT YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE.
It's a lot easier said than done, but if you consistently take small steps to get out of your comfort zone, you will start to feel the pressure of society come off your shoulders; and you will start to live the life that makes you who you are! Meditation and mindfulness will help guide you through your mental journey. There are many helpful resources to help you get started (listed below). Since I began the meditation journey, it’s evolved me into a happier, more emotionally healthy person. Hope this starts you on the right path to having self confidence and learning all about who you really are!
Post a Comment